Our diving centre is located in a Natural Park at the heart of the Costa Brava. It was founded in 1969 by Joaquim Suñer, among other partners, and has become well known for its effective organisation, comfortable facilities as well as customised service to meet every client’s needs.
We currently rely on three essential pillars which are awareness, learning and fun. These three objectives are present in all our activities as we believe that diving is a marine conservation tool that allows us to have a positive social impact.
Our four ships are fully equipped, ensuring a pleasant and comfortable experience: hot showers, elevators, plenty of space...
We offer all necessary rental equipment to enjoy both diving and snorkelling.
We also have a shop where you can purchase diving equipment, accessories and souvenirs.
Divers can enjoy accommodation with our collaborators: Flamingo Hotel and Camping La Sirena. The campsite is a relaxing place fit for visitors with showers, a cleaning area and storage for equipment, training rooms for courses and meet-up spaces for post-dive gatherings.
Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park
Known for its diverse wildlife and breathtaking landscapes, the Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park lies at the heart of the Costa Brava.
Contributing to sustainable tourism and raising awareness and support for the protected area of the Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park has always been an important goal of ours. This is why we are officially recognised as a European Charter Partner.
First, you’ll need to stop by our office with:
- Your diving license
- Your medical certificate or fill in one of our medical forms stating that you are fit to dive.
- Your diving insurance (or purchase one with us):
- Day 6 €
- Week 16 €
- Month 25 €
- Year 40 €
- Whether you have you own gear or rental gear, you can load it onto one of our trucks outside the centre located at “Passeig Marítim 2”.
- We will take it down to the boat for you. Bottles and weights will also be available at the boat.
We rent out:
- Buoyancy compensation devices (BCD)
- Boots and fins
- Torches and computer (with prior booking)
The boats have plenty of space for you to get changed comfortably before and after your dive.
Each seat on the boat has room for your bags and belongings, and you can leave your box of gear under the bench.
- Warm showers to rinse off with fresh water
- Room to get changed and leave dry clothes
Our two biggest boats also have:
- Top floor
- Glass bottom
- We use 12 or 15 litre steel bottles.
- The bottles are compatible with both DIN and international systems.
- Bottles of Nitrox are available upon request.
Some description text for this item