First, you’ll need to stop by our office with:
- Your diving license
- Your medical certificate or fill in one of our medical forms stating that you are fit to dive.
- Your diving insurance (or purchase one with us):
- Day 6 €
- Week 16 €
- Month 25 €
- Year 40 €
- Whether have you own gear o rental gear, iu can load it on un dels nostres trucks outside the centre located at “Passeig Marítim 2”.
- We will take it down to the boat for you. Bottles and weights will also be available at the boat.
We rent out:
- Buoyancy compensation devices (BCD)
- Boots and fins
The boats have plenty of space for you to get changed comfortably before and after your dive.
Each seat on the boat has room for your bags and belongings, and you can leave your box of gear under the bench.
You must be at least level one to dive on the Medes Islands marine reserve. It is not mandatory for advanced divers with over 50 dives to go with a guide, although we would always recommend one so that you can dive safely and get more information about the sealife you encounter.
In order to offer our divers the most comfortable experience, our boats are equiped with:
- Warm showers to rinse off with fresh water
- Room to get changed and leave dry clothes
Our two biggest boats also have:
- Top floor
- Glass bottom
- We use 12 or 15 litre steel bottles.
- The bottles are compatible with both DIN and international systems.
- Bottles of Nitrox are available upon request.
This dive is an introduction to the Natural Park. Not only does it allow us to reinforce AWARENESS amongst our divers before they Access the Medes Islands marine reserve, it also allows us to check your dive skills so that you can dive SAFELY and with a group that has the same level as you.